Family life is a bit like a runny peach pie - not perfect but who's complaining? ~Robert Brault

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Ohio Adventures: THE FINALE

Thank you...thank you...we are DONE with Ohio posts! As much fun as we had, it's still hard to post 100 times about the same week and for it to take over a month...yikes!

I had to share these 3 photos because they all turned out great. My Mom, some of my siblings, Lili and I went out to dinner the night before the family BBQ, to a great local wing place. Of course I had to bring my camera with and grabbed this cute pic of Lili and Grandma. The place was FREEZING and Lili kept complaining about how cold it was, so my Mom shared her sweater with her. It was too cute and Lili was happy the rest of the evening!
Aaron and Vera...the Seattle-ites...and wing lovers... I still think I can withstand hotter wings than my bro though. I'm pretty sure he and I should duke it out sometime...
Sista and Chuckles...our lovely hosts for the weekend... They were so brave to put up with all of us in their home! Thanks you guys!!

No comments: