Little Man kept himself entertained for quite awhile on Saturday afternoon. All it took was 1 missing stroller cupholder, 1 set of "piggies" and 1 chubby little hand. He was concentrating SO HARD on grabbing those toes through the cupholder hole, I was afraid he was going to hurt himself! I honestly don't know that he knew those were HIS toes... I think he just thought they were cool and they kept poppin' up! Next thing you know, it was quite the fun little game and of course he had to play!
I am a mother of two toddlers (16 months apart), who are slowly but surely sucking the life out of me. My memory is shot to hell, but the one thing I DO remember each and every day is how grateful I am to get to be their Mom and how empty my life would be without them!
No comments:
Post a Comment