










Lili did AWESOME with her 1st haircut today! I was a little more than surprised. We had attempted a haircut right before her birthday party in June, but when we arrived, the stylist had only put us down for a "bang trim", rather than a full haircut. In the end, she did maybe 3 snips to the front and didn't charge us for the visit. So, technically I guess you could say this is her 2nd haircut...but in my mind, it's her 1st. Anyway, she was very squirmy last time and immediately tried to climb out of the chair, so I was expecting the worst this time. Needless to say, I was shocked when she sat so nicely up there, gave us lots of smiles and seemed very excited to get a "Princess haircut" (as I had been describing it for the last couple of days). As you can see from the pics, it's not a drastic change, but I definitely feel like we finally have some cleaned up ends and a glimpse of her natural part...oh and a few of those "Giles Curls" are peeking through in the back now too!
No comments:
Post a Comment