Family life is a bit like a runny peach pie - not perfect but who's complaining? ~Robert Brault

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Maple Maze

I would really like to know why someone didn't tell me about the indoor playground (Maple Maze) in Maple Grove sooner! It's clean...cheap...and INSIDE! Can't get any better than that! Today I took the kids on a playdate with some of our friends and their little ones. Tyler (5), Lindsey (3), Lili (2), Emerson (1 3/4) and Will (9 Months) had so much fun running around without any fear of getting hurt. Gotta love all of the nets and padded mats!

***********

Poor Will...his mother neglected him a bit and plopped him down...on the floor...in a corner...next to a net...with a ball. I figured he wasn't going anywhere and between the net and the ball, he would be occupied for at least an hour. I suppose you could also look at it as me doing him a favor by protecting him from all of the crazy toddlers!

Other parents kept laughing at him as they walked by. I couldn't figure out if it was his cool hair...or the Monkey Business t-shirt...or his freakishly happy grin... Whatever it was, they apparently found it amusing!

Lil absolutely LOVED the ball pit! While most of the other little girls were scared of the rough and tumble boys jumping in there like maniacs, she thought it was hilarious.

Lili and Emmie being goofy!

Lili and Lindsey making their way up to the top!

Lili and Tyler peeking out from the ball pit. Lili talks about Tyler a LOT......I think she has a thing for him!

What is it with my kids and their flirting?


Emmie in the middle!

No comments: