Lili thought it was hysterical to roll a ball back and forth to Granny Kay across the kitchen table. This went on for at least 20 minutes. She wore her new Dora hat for good luck and eventually had the mittens on too!

Waiting for that ball to come back around...

Will-I-Am...I think I can! I think I can! ...but no...he can't...at least not YET! So very close!

I still love my Disneyland!

Mama bought me new socks. They're a little big...

I'm a pretty princess hiding behind the curtains!

Lili discovered the volume dial on Drew's radio in the garage. We were SHOCKED when Taylor Swift suddenly belted out a number at the top of her lungs...

Oh what great fun we have with brown paper bags!

I can't see you...can you see me?

Mac n' cheese...by the handful...

I'm tooting as I smile at the camera...

BOOGA-WOOGA!! I AM THOR!
No comments:
Post a Comment