



Last weekend I helped to throw a baby shower for my friend Mac. She is due with a little girl (her 1st) on September 5th, so we had to celebrate! It was a small shower (the Mom-to-be has a huge family and tons of friends which = lots of showers) and very low-key, which was nice. We ate lots of yummy food (salad, cheesebread, fettucine alfredo, chicken parmesan and cake from Byerly's!) at Buca di Beppo...opened presents...chatted...talked about the joys of motherhood...haha... I had fun and hope everyone else did too! I never made it as far as Mac has in her pregnancy, so it was exciting to see her in the home stretch. She's doing great and you can already tell she's going to be an awesome Mom! We are so happy for her and her hubby and can't wait to meet the little one!
1 comment:
Thanks so much for everything! It was a great shower!
Post a Comment