Well, we came back a little early from our summer vacation. I have lots of stories and TONs of pics to share, so hopefully I will be able to post about it all very soon! How did it go? Can a vacation be great, fun, wonderful, chaotic, stressful and INSANE all at once? Ha!
in one word.........YES, a vacation can be ALL of those things with small children...we were in Ohio for ten days and we certainly fit that description!!! Can't wait to see your pics!!
I am a mother of two toddlers (16 months apart), who are slowly but surely sucking the life out of me. My memory is shot to hell, but the one thing I DO remember each and every day is how grateful I am to get to be their Mom and how empty my life would be without them!
1 comment:
in one word.........YES, a vacation can be ALL of those things with small children...we were in Ohio for ten days and we certainly fit that description!!! Can't wait to see your pics!!
Post a Comment