I hit the big 4-0 today. I know I reached 38 a couple of weeks ago, but then I went on a scrappin' weekend and ended up gaining 2 lbs. I honestly don't get it because the only cheats I had that entire weekend were some almonds and quiche (which I didn't even eat the crust of). I was SO pissed on Monday when the scale said I was heavier. When I had gone to my sister's a couple of weeks ago, I experienced my very first 'big' cheat since I started this program. We went for frozen custard one night and I totally indulged... I had a chocolate custard with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and peanut butter mixed it. I enjoyed every single bite...and you know what my punishment was? I only lost 1 lb that week. Well, at least I LOST! Last week I cheated with almonds and quiche...are you kidding me? THAT's what caused me to GAIN weight? Give me a break. Anyway, I'm mostly mad that I cheated and gained a couple of pounds...but then part of me is mad because I wasted my cheat on something that wasn't even a big cheat. I wish I would have used it towards a pizza... I know, I'm rambling. So back to my point...my point is that I gained 2 lbs...and so I had to get back on track and make up for it this week. I lost 4 lbs and hit 40. Wahoo! I never thought I would EVER reach 40 lbs in a million years, but here I am........and as soon as I saw that number, I immediately thought, 'Well now I have to hit 50!'. 50 seems like an incredible amount, but it seems attainable now. I'm trying to focus on just the 10lb increments and not the total amount, which is hard...but it's working. I still have so many moments where I freak myself out as I realize that I'm actually doing this! Try 10,458 is my miracle try!
that is so awesome, now your next post needs to tell us all what diet you are on!! I want to do some sort of diet if this baby EVER decides to come on and be born and in the past I've done well with protein enriched diets so do tell!!!
I am a mother of two toddlers (16 months apart), who are slowly but surely sucking the life out of me. My memory is shot to hell, but the one thing I DO remember each and every day is how grateful I am to get to be their Mom and how empty my life would be without them!
2 comments:
that is amazing! You are doing so great! Are you feeling better overall and having more energy?? Keep it up, lady!! :)
that is so awesome, now your next post needs to tell us all what diet you are on!! I want to do some sort of diet if this baby EVER decides to come on and be born and in the past I've done well with protein enriched diets so do tell!!!
Post a Comment