Family life is a bit like a runny peach pie - not perfect but who's complaining? ~Robert Brault

Monday, May 23, 2011

Following In Randy Savage's Footsteps...

My kids have always wrestled to a certain extent...but this weekend we saw some new, mad skills coming out of them!  I think we were both a little surprised by Lili.  Will is feisty and we KNEW he had it in him, but Lil is normally pretty cautious.  She's spunky and stubborn, but when it comes to anything that could cause her pain, she usually runs the other way.  Not this weekend though...  Will actually started the whole ruckus in the house.  I think he was bored.  Once he got her going though, she didn't stop...and next thing you know, she BEAT.HIM.DOWN.  This happened the day after Randy Savage died and I immediately thought of him when the two of them were in their scuffle.  I think these 2 could give him a run for his money...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: