A few weeks ago the kids had their spring pics taken at New Horizons. I have to admit, these 'school pics' are SO much better than what I remember having taken as a little kid. Heck, I've even seen drastic improvement in them since Lili was a baby. The first set of school pics we ever saw were Lili's from when she was about 8 months old. I can't remember who the daycare hired to take them, but every parent received 3 teeny tiny thumbnails attached to an order form in their child's folder and that was how we were supposed to make our selections. They also used no props and took every kid's pic with the same backdrop. At some point the school must have decided to dump those photographers and try someone new. The last 2 sets of school pics we have been involved in were both done by Clix. Each time we received pics of the kids individually, pics of the kids together...and about 25-30 of them! They used props...had several different backdrops. It was great! Are they the best pics I've ever seen? Heck no...but for school pics, I think they are pretty damn close to perfect and somehow, they always seem to get my kids to smile!
1 comment:
Those ARE really good school pics, and they are BOTh smiling in the SAME photo, amazing!!!
Post a Comment