Family life is a bit like a runny peach pie - not perfect but who's complaining? ~Robert Brault

Monday, April 11, 2011

26.5 x 25

I lost a little over 3 lbs this week...for a grand total of 26.5 lbs and 25 inches.  I feel like I've been in the 20s forever, even though I 'know' it's only been a couple of weeks.  I think I'm just WAY too excited to see me hit 30.  I've lost 20 lbs before on previous weight loss plans, but I've never lost 30.  That's going to be an amazing day for me...I just know it!  In the meantime, I'm trying to keep myself focused on the goal...and not so much on all of the yummy food around me.  It is SO hard to resist the quick and simple foods that I used to eat...most of which made me as heavy as I am today.  I know I'm doing the best thing for ME...but it still sucks some days and I still miss my favorites.  I'm still hoping that when this is all over, I can treat myself in moderation...without going completely off the deepend and getting back to this horrible place called obesity.  Only time will tell...

No comments: