My pounds and inches are still almost neck and neck after the weigh-in this week. I was a little disappointed that I had only lost 2.4lbs and 2.5 inches, but as Drew continues to remind me...I need to look at the bigger picture. In total I have lost 23.4 lbs and that really is a big deal. I honestly feel as though I have knocked a significant chunk of weight off my total goal and even though I have quite a bit more to lose, I'm a lot more optimistic about what I'm doing. At Rainbow Party this past weekend I even had several friends say they could see the difference in me already, which I was really surprised by. Being this heavy, 23lbs often isn't noticeable. Yank 50lbs off and people will start to notice, but 23 is just a drop in the bucket...
My goal for this week is to try to follow the program as close as I can. Although I haven't 'cheated', I have a hard time consistently taking my vitamins and eating the full amounts of protein and veggies that are REQUIRED to see substantial results. It's possible that I could have lost more than 2.4lbs this week had I eaten everything I was supposed to, every single day...which I know I didn't. I'm finding it hard to do that though when there is no enjoyment that comes from eating anymore. I used to get excited about eating certain favorite foods...now that I can't have them, eating is just a chore. I'm doing it because I have to, not because I necessarily want to. I suppose this is the way things were designed to be for us humans...but it sucks some days and definitely makes it harder to get in everything that I should. I'm interested to see if following all of the rules makes a noticeable difference in the weight loss for this week. I guess I can experiment and see! It certainly can't hurt!
Royal Mickey & Minnie Birthday Party
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment