My sister got Will these ridiculous pajamas for his birthday. Although the kid hasn't sat through more than 20 minutes of a Toy Story movie, he knows exactly who Woody is and thought it was so cool to 'be' him. The best part was hearing him say, 'I WOO-dee'. If it weren't for that and his disgusting cuteness in the ensemble, I would have returned them. Oh and in case you were wondering...he looks EXACTLY like Drew when he was a little boy in the second pic below...SCARY! I only know this because I spent an incredible amount of time looking at his childhood pics when I attempted to scrap them. I only got to age 3, but that was enough to tell me that Will is him...and he is Will... I feel sorry for his parents.
I am a mother of two toddlers (16 months apart), who are slowly but surely sucking the life out of me. My memory is shot to hell, but the one thing I DO remember each and every day is how grateful I am to get to be their Mom and how empty my life would be without them!
1 comment:
I KNEW he'd love them! I can't believe you would have taken them back!!! No taste :P
Post a Comment