Will was a little more hesitant than Lili and kept trying to escape...
When Chloe arrived, she hopped right in and thought nothing strange about all the dried up corn!
We attempted to get all of the kids on the cow train, but Will wanted NOTHING to do with it. As they started to move Lili got scared and tried to climb out, but I was a mean Mommy and told her to stay...
I figured that if Chloe could do it, Lili certainly could!
Little did I know that every time I would ask her about the cow train ride afterwards, she would tell me that she didn't like it and she was 'SO scared'! I still feel guilty about forcing her to ride... While the girls were off on their train ride, Will was wandering around the pumpkin stands...and stripping. Yes, it was hot out that day, but did he really need to walk around as Hillbilly Willie?
When the 3 little ones walked around together outside they totally reminded me of a gang. I could see them sticking up for each other in a fight and attacking anyone who came near or tried to harm one of them!Of course the kids were starving most of the time and acted like I never feed them. Luckily I came fully prepared with a bag full of juice and crackers.

Lili LOVES to show everyone what she's eating too...leaving us all with mental images we would rather not have...
...and then there's Dooder...Mr. Chill...just hanging out...
The kid has some weird obsession with sunglasses too.
The corn maze is something that I think will be a lot of fun when the kids get older...but right now, there is only so much we can take in one outing! They don't understand the concept of a maze, so they just run and hide...and your goal is not to lose them...
Lucky for us, Will LOVES his big sister and follows her wherever she goes......so if you know where one is, you know where the other is!
After we experienced all of the fall activities, it was time to pick out some pumpkins.
Will just couldn't contain himself. He HAD to be touching or holding a pumpkin at ALL times!
At least I got them to put their heads in some 'holes' for me! Miss. Pumkinhead...
Mr. Pumpkinhead...
Old MacDonald and his wife?
We found a whole 'family' of pumkins to carve and quite a few gourds for decoration around the house too! We headed home around noon and within 5 minutes of getting in the car, Will had zonked out. I think he made it through 2 bites of a chicken quesadilla I had grabbed at the Taco Bell drive-thru before exhaustion won... Despite the chaos, we all had such a great time! I'm already thinking about the fun we will have next year too!


1 comment:
I'm pretty sure that cut out is actually Green Acres....
Post a Comment