I attempted a posed shot of the two of them, but as you can see Will was uncooperative.
They were SO cute walking together to their first house.
I was surprised that they were listening to us and following our instruction on what to do and where to go.
Seeing them standing on each doorstep, waiting for someone to come and bring them candy, was the sweetest thing...
Lili was definitely on a mission and kept asking which house was next.
Will was always running and trying to keep up! The best part was listening to him say trick-or-treat...which actually came out as 'chick treat! chick treat!'...
It took us over an hour to go up and down both sides of 1 block. We didn't care though...the kids had a BLAST, which meant that we did too! Seeing the smiles on their faces and the excitement in their voices is what every parent looks forward to!
1 comment:
I believe that may be the cutest chicken on the planet.
Post a Comment