I have to say, the pre-Easter festivities got a little out of hand this year. It's now Sunday night and I'm exhausted. I have a tendency to discover lots of great, fun kid ideas...which of course I 'have' to do...but by the time they are done, I'm usually kicking myself. As I have said many times before, I am not an easygoing, go-with-the-flow kind of Mom. I'm a planner...very schedule oriented...and I don't handle chaos well. I WANT to loosen up and a lot of my friends tell me that the more I do something the easier it will become...however it really hasn't gotten any easier for me. I still bite off more than I can chew and stress out to the point of swearing off any and all future kid activities. Of course, this usually changes within a few hours...and then I'm always glad we did something and am planning the next day of insanity!
No comments:
Post a Comment