Easter is long gone...and I'm behind on posting...so this will be my last Easter update...so that we can move on to bigger and better things. I'm a little tired of Easter...
On Easter Sunday we had a nice relaxing morning at home. The kids checked out their Easter baskets...we made a big breakfast...went to the park...then had dinner with John and Lisa and their family.
On Saturday night Lili and I put some baby carrots in Ziploc baggies and put them in their Easter baskets to signal the Easter Bunny to come and leave them treats. Lili thought that was so funny and of course Little Man just wanted to eat them.

The Easter grass was a big hit and I almost think Will enjoyed that more than the gifts!

Here is my crazy haired Lil.

Drew 'hid' Easter eggs all over the backyard, so we had a little egg hunt. I couldn't believe Lili actually helped brother collect some eggs so that he would have some in his basket too! What a good big sister!

Heading off to find some goodies!
Snack break!

Trucking along...going at his own pace...a snail's pace...

Every time I see this picture I think he's going to pull his little hand out and give me the bird!

Rocks n' Eggs...

Trying to keep brother away from her eggs.

Allowing herself a little treat.
No comments:
Post a Comment