Family life is a bit like a runny peach pie - not perfect but who's complaining? ~Robert Brault

Monday, April 19, 2010

CAN'T.TAKE.IT.ANYMORE.

The screaming from Little Man is driving me absolutely NUTS...BONKERS...CUCKOO...INSANE-ASYLUM-CRAZY... I remember going through a 'similar' phase with Lili, but Will is like Lili to the 1000th degree. After 20 minutes you're ready to throw yourself off a cliff...because the sweet release of death sounds better than that God awful shrieking. We understand that the kid is learning...and trying to communicate...and wants our attention...and all that good stuff, but seriously...the volume has got to be toned down. I can deal with the yelling and him just being loud. Hell, I can even deal with the I'm-a-hooligan-and-almost-2 temper tantrums. It's the screaming for no freaking reason that gets me. He screams just to scream! Add that to screaming when he wants something...screaming when he doesn't want something...screaming at his sister to get a reaction...screaming when we bring him inside...screaming when he goes to bed...and you've got yourself a free ticket to a full night of cocktails. Maniac is the only word I can think of right now to describe Dooder lately...yep, he's a MANIAC!!

No comments: