Weigh-in # 3 occurred this morning...right after I took Will to the doctor for biting THROUGH his bottom lip at daycare. Yes, I said THROUGH. The teachers aren't exactly sure what he did, but one minute he was fine and the next minute he walked over to one of them bleeding. He wasn't crying...just whimpering...so at first they didn't think anything was seriously wrong. That's when they inspected it closer and saw the hole. The inside of his mouth had a larger hole and looked much worse than the outside...but there was definitely an opening on the outside too. Luckily the doctor said that she thought it would heal on its own and would NOT need stitches. Of course that all depends on whether or not he can keep his face from making contact with anything hard or sharp for the next few days! So, we shall see! Anyway, back to my weigh-in......so I went and lost another 4lbs. My grand total is 12 lbs and 16 inches lost in 3 weeks. I feel good and I'm very hopeful that this will continue and that someday I will reach my ultimate goal. I definitely don't have that doom and gloom feeling of NEVER being able to reach my goal or having to work at this for 3 years to reach it, like I felt on some of the other plans...but everyday is still a struggle for me. A lot of my cravings are gone, but when I'm around food that I can't have, or I'm forced to smell food I can't have, it totally ignites the food addict in me. I have thought about cheating so many times but so far, I haven't...and I'm proud of myself for that. I really want to hit a 15 lb weight loss goal for this month, so this week I will bust my butt to achieve that. Can't wait to see where I'm at next Monday!
You are doing such a great job! Losing weight is hard no matter how big or small the goal. I never worked so hard in my life until after I had Jackson and it was HARD doing those bootcamps and sticking to the diet. Eating lots of protein was the only way I felt like I was not starving at all times, keep up the good work!!!
I am a mother of two toddlers (16 months apart), who are slowly but surely sucking the life out of me. My memory is shot to hell, but the one thing I DO remember each and every day is how grateful I am to get to be their Mom and how empty my life would be without them!
3 comments:
So proud of you. You are doing amazing! It's supposed to be 50 tomorrow. If it's not raining, let's take the kids for a walk.
You are doing such a great job! Losing weight is hard no matter how big or small the goal. I never worked so hard in my life until after I had Jackson and it was HARD doing those bootcamps and sticking to the diet. Eating lots of protein was the only way I felt like I was not starving at all times, keep up the good work!!!
I am so proud of your weight loss!! I know first hand how hard it is :)
Post a Comment