This is pretty typical for us these days...Will tackling Lili that is. Sometimes he does it in anger...sometimes he does it to play and be funny...sometimes I think he just does it on impulse without even really thinking about it. The tackling is fine to a point...and that point is when my throat feels scratchy because I have been playing referree all day. Lili takes direction and listens a little better than Will...but when he's constantly attacking her I can see why she would respond, no matter what I'm saying to her.
In this series of photos, the attacking was all in fun...
Will's new thing is to yell 1-2-3-GO!...though it actually comes out, '2-3-GO!'...and then he takes off...

He seemed to think his pants were slowing him down and kept trying to get them off.

He would always give me these looks that were just pleading for me to help him, however we are trying to STOP him from stripping everywhere...not encourage it...

After tightening the drawstring a bit he was back in the game!

Run...run...run...run...run...always running these days... I swear my Jamaican diet would totally be successful if I could work this much running into my schedule!

Here is the offense...going in for the kill...

Body slam against the fence...

Going for an arm bar...

Hold still!

Damn...just couldn't take her down...

They are always buddies in the end though, which is what I love about their relationship!
No comments:
Post a Comment