We put up our Christmas tree over Thanksgiving weekend and the kids had a blast! Seeing the difference in Lili's reaction to the holiday from last year to this year is amazing. Comparing them would be like comparing Will to Lili right now. A 1 year old really doesn't have much of an understanding of Christmas and what it all means. A 2 year old however can comprehend so much more. Every day I am shocked by her reactions to things...the questions she asks...her observations... I'm starting to finally realize that she is seeing and hearing and understanding so much more than I give her credit for. I absolutely LOVE it and I can't wait to see Will doing these things next year! While Lili was helping to decorate the tree, Will just hung out with a long strand of silver balls. I'm pretty sure those kept him occupied for at least 40 minutes!
1 comment:
They are so cute!
Post a Comment