It's 9:45pm on a Saturday night and I'm headed to bed (L.O.S.E.R.)...however I just remembered something hilarious that Lili said to me today and have to post about it before I forget. Lili is going through the 'mine' phase. Everything is hers...and I mean EVERYTHING. Her stuff is hers...baby's stuff is hers...heck, even my stuff is hers! Anyway, Will received a Cozy Coupe from Santa yesterday, which Drew put together late last night. I wheeled it inside during their naps this afternoon so that when they woke up they would be able to play with it. Although this was a wonderful idea, Lili immediately took ownership of the vehicle and tried to dictate when Will could or couldn't touch it. At one point she got out to go find whatever random object had caught her attention at that moment, so Will took the opportunity to climb in. As soon as Lili saw what her brother had done, WWIII broke out......'You get out bay-bay! That's MINE!!!! Ahhhhh!!!' There was no reasoning with her. After hearing 'It's MINE!' for the 50th time, I finally said, 'Actually Lili, the car is brother's'. Her response? With attitude and all...'ACTWILLY, it's MINE!'. What can I say to that? Sorry, but it's STILL cracking me up...
I am a mother of two toddlers (16 months apart), who are slowly but surely sucking the life out of me. My memory is shot to hell, but the one thing I DO remember each and every day is how grateful I am to get to be their Mom and how empty my life would be without them!
1 comment:
hehe...she is so funny!
Post a Comment