Little Man has a mullet...which Lili calls his 'mow-lit'. Personally, I think the boy needs his hair cut. He doesn't have the adorable Giles curls that I thought ONE of my children would be 'blessed' (a.k.a. cursed) with...so it's not like his mullet is cute. He looks like he should be livin' in a trailer, eating roadkill and wearing a flannel checkered shirt. Drew thinks his mullet is cool and believes that HE should be 'in charge' of Will's hair and I can be 'in charge' of Lili's. He said that if any part of Will's hair is cut, it would only be the top and front...in that layered, feathery shape to add emphasis on the longer back mullet-y hair. My only response to this? Ponies. I figure if his hair is so long we can make ponytails out of it that sprout up off the top of his head, then that's exactly what he should have. Do I believe this Will change Drew's mind about the haircut? Heck no. Have you met the man I'm talking about? He's a stubborn ass sometimes and I have a feeling he will put up with the ponytails for a LONG time before giving in! Oh well...I actually think Will looks pretty cute in them!
I am a mother of two toddlers (16 months apart), who are slowly but surely sucking the life out of me. My memory is shot to hell, but the one thing I DO remember each and every day is how grateful I am to get to be their Mom and how empty my life would be without them!
No comments:
Post a Comment