Recently one of the 'benefits' of having 2 munchkins so close in age finally started shining through. I know I'm always talking about how hard it is...and it is.......but with Will through the 1st year, big changes are taking place! This benefit that I'm talking about is how well the kids play together. Sure, they 'fight' and push each other over...and steal things...but they also LOVE having a playmate. If Lili wakes up first from her nap she will often ask if we can go get 'Bay-Bay' so she can play with him...while Will follows his big sister around like a little puppy. It is so cute and I am so glad that they are enjoying each other's company! I'm sure there will come a time when the 'fighting' will peak and they won't want to have anything to do with each other, but for now...I'm just going to enjoy their cuteness and the friendship they are forming!
1 comment:
they are so cute, like frick and frack...one goes wherever the other goes.......
Post a Comment