
Little Man LOVES the spaghetti. You should see his chubby little hands grabbing at the noodles and shoving them in his mouth by the fistful! Unfortunately I think the little guy has developed some of his mother's issues. It's like he just "knows" when there is food within a 20 ft. radius of where he is standing at any given moment. You can almost see him lifting his nose in the hair...sniffing...zoning in on the prize...and attacking it! Tonight I put him down on the floor near his exersaucer and he didn't even hesitate before crawling over to it, pulling himself up and reaching for the animal cracker that had been accidentally left on the tray yesterday. How did he remember that that had been left there? I have also witnessed him following Lili around the house whenever she has snacks...silently begging her to share. At first she will notice him eyeing her bag of treats and will yell, "No bay-bay!" . Within minutes she comes to inform me that she shared with "brudder". That's when I usually find him sitting in the middle of the living room floor with bits and pieces of whatever cracker Lili gave him speckling the carpet. He's perfectly content to sit there and observe everything that is going on around him, while happily enjoying his snacks...
No comments:
Post a Comment