Lately the response that I have been receiving from Lili when I ask any question that begins with the word "why" is.......drum roll please..."cuz".
M: Why did you take all of the clothes out of your dresser drawers?
L: Cuz
M: Why did you push brother over?
L: Cuz
M: Why did you throw your plate on the floor?
L: Cuz
M: Why are you stomping your foot?
L: Cuz
M: WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME?!?!
L: Cuz
Hmpfh! I'm really not sure what I think about this. At first it was funny...then it was just amusing...then it turned slightly amusing...and now all I think is "YOU'RE TWO! YOU SHOULD NOT BE TELLING YOUR MAMA, "CUZ"!" Of course I'm also asking myself why I'm even posing these questions to her in the first place. I'm "supposed" to be practicing my Love & Logic techniques, however when I'm faced with a certain situation, the frustration consumes me and all I can think of is to ask "WHY?!?".
Royal Mickey & Minnie Birthday Party
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment