










After Erin left on Sunday, Lili and I met up with my friend Dixie and her two little ones at Beebe Lake, which is just a few miles from our house. We had a picnic lunch on the "beach" and then the kids spent several hours in the water. I gotta say, I don't ever remember being as sensitive to cold water as I am now! Of course the kids had a blast and the temperature really didn't even phase them, so at least we didn't have to worry about them.
Although I missed having Will there too (he was at home with Drew), it was nice to be able to spend some one on one time with Lili. She's had to do a lot of "sharing" lately, so I think we both needed a girls afternoon out. It also made me question how I ever thought having 1 child to care for was "hard". 1 is a piece of cake now that I know what 2 is like! HA!
Lili had such a great time that afternoon I can't wait for the next outing with our good friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment