Lili did awesome as a chicken! For a few days before Halloween, we prepped her on how to say, "Trick-or-treat! Bawk! Bawk! Bawk!". Drew ended up taking her out trick-or-treating by himself because Will was having a meltdown, so I missed seeing her hit her 1st house. He said she did great though and had so much fun. At one point they went to a house that was decorated with lots of spooky things and had spooky music playing too. As they left, I guess she said, 'That scary Daddy!'. They were gone only a little while before Lili got cold and wanted to go home to watch Barney (big surprise). They walked in the door and before she could even get her costume off, she was dumping her candy out onto the kitchen table. Seriously...how do they know to DO that?!?!? It's not like we gave her any direction... Of course she wanted us to open everything, but we didn't. We told her she could pick ONE thing. Her selection? Mike & Ike's...just like her Dad...
This pic cracks me up because I can just hear her mind saying, "What the hell...ONE piece?!?!".








No comments:
Post a Comment