Family life is a bit like a runny peach pie - not perfect but who's complaining? ~Robert Brault

Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Prep

Pumpkins were a big thing for us this year. Lili got so excited when she first saw them and kept asking if she could play with them. We spent Friday afternoon carving and baking seeds and the kids were completely enthralled with the whole process.

Here is the mummy I carved out of my pumpkin... Drew's work of art...
Lili's Mickey Mouse pumpkin...
The face Lili drew on her pumpkin initially, which I could not realistically carve out...
Helping to scoop out the seeds...
Telling Mama...'I gonna eat it!'...in her most taunting little voice...
Eeeeekkk!!! Icky!!
Smiling with the punkin' head!
Having a snack while observing the pumpkin carving...
Giving me the, "Does he know what he's doing?" look...
Helping Daddy...
Here, let me just move this punkin' a little to the left...

No comments: