Seems we have a few issues going on these days...including a virus (or something), that has taken control of our main home computer, which also happens to have all of my pics on it. Then there is the fact that our big screen TV in the basement has random waves of color across the screen that are affecting the images, suggesting some potential issue with the bulbs maybe? We have a broken TV in the office...a camera that is on the fritz...and someone has hacked into 2 of our accounts and forced transactions causing us to close both in the last 2 days alone. Needless to say, I'm feeling like we're getting hit by an awful lot of bad luck lately. The sad thing is that I'm most upset by the camera situation. Yes, it still works...however 90% of the pics are blurry...leaving me with few to choose from. We all know how many pics I take and how much it means to me to have that camera within reach at all times...so having a camera taking crummy pics is TRAGIC!!! I have to say though, it's worked extremely hard the last few years and has earned the right to keel over, but man...the timing just stinks! Yeah, the people hacking into our accounts is bad...but at this point, it's beyond our control and all we can do is close everything up and start over. We're getting used to the color splotches on the big screen and are starting to ignore the large empty space where the office TV used to sit. Now I just need to figure out how to prolong the life of my camera for...oh...another 6 months or so. Then I will be able to invest in the mother of all non-professional SLR cameras...the Canon Rebel! Yeehaw! C'mon Kodak Easyshare...just give me 6 more months...
I am a mother of two toddlers (16 months apart), who are slowly but surely sucking the life out of me. My memory is shot to hell, but the one thing I DO remember each and every day is how grateful I am to get to be their Mom and how empty my life would be without them!
No comments:
Post a Comment