For a couple of weeks now Lili has requested the 'apple piss' Barney episode as the one she would like to watch before bed. It took Drew and I 3 nights to even figure out what episode she was talking about. At that point, although we knew what she was asking for, we had no idea WHY she was calling it 'apple piss'. She asks to watch 'apple piss' nonstop in the evenings and on weekends and now Drew and I have started referring to it as 'apple piss' as well. "Hey Lili, is it time to watch Apple Piss?" Today, Lili FINALLY let me in on her little secret. Apparently 'apple piss' = OCTOPUS!!!! I couldn't believe it! There is one octopus in the episode and it happens to be in the pool during one of the songs that the kids are singing. She confirmed this for me again later when I got her a Happy Meal from McD's and she said, 'I want my apple piss'. Lo and behold, there was an octopus on the bag...
I am a mother of two toddlers (16 months apart), who are slowly but surely sucking the life out of me. My memory is shot to hell, but the one thing I DO remember each and every day is how grateful I am to get to be their Mom and how empty my life would be without them!
No comments:
Post a Comment