Well, the last few weeks have been INSANE at our house. The migration project I am working on at work is slowly killing me... Lili and I are now headed to Ohio tomorrow morning for a much needed vaca. It's going to be crazy, but I'm hoping by the time it's done we can say it was a lot of fun too! Drew and Will are batchin' at home...having some good quality father/son bonding time. I will now leave you with this pic...of Will tackling Lili after she took his ball. I keep telling her that someday he's going to be bigger than her...and he almost is! Monday, May 24, 2010
Adios!
Well, the last few weeks have been INSANE at our house. The migration project I am working on at work is slowly killing me... Lili and I are now headed to Ohio tomorrow morning for a much needed vaca. It's going to be crazy, but I'm hoping by the time it's done we can say it was a lot of fun too! Drew and Will are batchin' at home...having some good quality father/son bonding time. I will now leave you with this pic...of Will tackling Lili after she took his ball. I keep telling her that someday he's going to be bigger than her...and he almost is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment