Over the last several months Lili has undergone quite the transformation when it comes to her drive-thru behavior. When I say 'drive-thru', I mean any kind of drive-thru...fast food, coffee, the bank, the pharmacy...any drive up window with a human on the other side of the window. Here is a rundown of where Lili started with her obsession to say hello to the man/woman behind the glass and where we are now...
3 Months Ago: "Hi! Hi!! HI!!!"
2.5 Months Ago: "Hi Grandma!! GRANDMA! HI!!!" (Note: This was often yelled at teenage males.)
2 Months Ago: "HI GUY!! HI GUY!!" (Note: This was often yelled at females.)
1 Month Ago: "HI!! HELLO!! HEY, I SAID HI!!"
Today: "Girly! Hey Girly! GIRLY!!! YOU SAY HI TO MY BRODDER GIRLY!!"
We are slowly moving towards a level that could be considered harrassment at some point and get us all into trouble. Thank you God, for giving us such understanding local drive-thru service people...
Royal Mickey & Minnie Birthday Party
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment