Family life is a bit like a runny peach pie - not perfect but who's complaining? ~Robert Brault

Monday, October 31, 2011

Lemonade Stand

Looking back at my last few posts and trying to determine the best way to 'catch up' on stories and photos, I realized that I never posted pics from our lemonade stand photo shoot at the end of August.  I have to say, this was the most amazing photo shoot with the kids.  Not only did we get some AWESOME photos, but the kids absolutely adore Joy and her husband, Jason, who both shot part of the series.  The kids were so happy and obviously very interested in the props and everything that Joy and Jason had set up for them.  I can't wait for my picture order to arrive...  I plan to do some coordinating canvases to include in a display on our wall in the basement.  One of the many 'projects' I have lined up!

1 comment:

Jenny and Jon said...

They are so freaking cute!! Isn't it also amazing how FAR children's photography has come since the days of our own childhoods??!!! I went to Olan Mills as a child...this is SO much better!!