Family life is a bit like a runny peach pie - not perfect but who's complaining? ~Robert Brault

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My 1st Post


As most of you have already discovered, I LOVE to send out a gazillion photos of Lili through kodakgallery. This has worked well for awhile now, but as Lili grows I feel like I have so much more information to bore you with! Of course, I think everything I have to say is quite interesting, but I am told not everyone shares the same opinion! Anyway, we started with myspace for this type of communication, but found the pages not so easy on the eyes. We then decided it would be so much fun to create our own website, so we purchased liliswrath.net. Great idea, but as you can see, it's still "Under Construction" and has been for quite some time... We are now trying this...hopefully a happy medium between the other two "great ideas". We hope you enjoy our exciting updates and pics of crazy Lili!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Wish I could delete this post and start fresh, but I'm not smart enough to figure that out....... =-(